My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Celebrity sighting

I was doing a little Christmas shopping at Columbus Circle tonight, and who should I run into but Renee Zellweger. We crossed the street together and then we parted ways, I to the subway station, and her to try to catch a cab in the middle of Columbus Circle! I thought about telling her that wasn't the best place to hail a cab (not even sure if one could stop there without getting rammed into) but I figured she wouldn't appreciate my talking to her. I knew she was small (what celeb isn't?) but really, she was quite tiny. I was surprised her thin little legs could support her. Also, I didn't really get to look at her because we were standing right next to her, and I thought it would be rude to actually turn and stare at her, but she didn't seem that squinty. Maybe her eyes are really sensitive, and she she's forced to squint in front of film lights, stage lights, and camera flashes? With such sensitive eyes, it might have been better to choose a different career path, but she'd probably disagree with me. Anyway, I thought you'd all like to know that Renee is well and in NYC.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks--I've been worrying about her

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home