My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Sunday, December 04, 2005

"It's Christmas time in the city..."


This is a blurry picture of the lights outside my library. There are snowflakes in the trees, and I like them.

Here's the tree at Lincoln Center. The night of the lighting, it was unseasonably warm, so people were walking around with no coats, and I even saw some sandals. It's gotten colder this weekend though. I think winter has really started. As soon as my classwork is finished (two weeks to go) I'll really be enjoying the holiday season. Of course by that time, it'll almost be over, but we do what we can do. I wish you all a very joyous holiday season!
Much love,
Catherine

2 Comments:

Blogger Zen Wizard said...

That's beautiful.

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Catherine- do you know the Zen Wizard? Iregardless, I agree. Very nice pictures, though not as picturesque as an owl in the snow. I missed out on that one.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home