My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Friday, June 23, 2006

Why you should drink more soda



Congratulations Catherine!

You have won a Sony Playstation Portable from Dr Pepper. Based on the winning code you have entered in the Dr Pepper Unlock the Flavor promotion, you will be mailed your prize in 10-12 weeks.


In eighth grade I went to a dance and won a Jesus Jones single in a raffle. I gave it to Emily. A few years ago I entered an online sweepstakes and later received an email that I'd won a Heartbreakers soundtrack and I should verify my address. I did, and also included a note about how excited I was to win something. I never received that CD.
So today at lunch, I bought myself a diet Dr. Pepper for an afternoon treat. There was a code under the cap to be entered on their website to enter this sweepstakes (I've entered maybe 4 codes already, I knew the drill). I was really hoping to be lucky enough to win a Dr. Pepper tee-shirt eventually (considering the amount of Dr. Pepper I've taken to drinking this summer). It seems I maybe even luckier than that. I'm not going to get overly excited (I've learned something from my Heartbreakers incident), but I'll go ahead and keep this bottle cap, just in case. I don't know anything about a Sony Playstation Portable, but if I get one in the mail in 10-12 weeks, I'll be very pleased indeed.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jealous.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Ranteumptom said...

It is more commonly known as a PSP and is a handy little device. It's more powerful than a Playstation, and almost as powerful as a PS2. It also plays movies (though you have to buy them in the UMD format) and can also play mp3s. I'd certainly be happy winning one.

10:34 PM  
Blogger Amy-Alisa said...

Sweet. Maybe you have some of the Sorense luck after all. I won a DARE shirt in a class drawing once and a Forrest Gump 2 t-shirt from a bookstore. But I was at Girl's Camp when they called to let me know, so it was just sitting on my bed when I returned. Anti-climatic.

12:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home