My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Is my Anglophile showing?

We're working on taping The Woman in White for TOFT this week, and most of the creative team is English. Yesterday and today I spoke to an agent named St. John, and both times I got a little thrill when he said his name. I am such a geek!

3 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Elizabeth said...

Sorry, his first name was St. John. His last name was Donald, but that's another thing I like; people who have first names for last names.

10:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

His surname is St. John? That is a good name. Ask him if he has any ideas about how you could join his family and get that name. (we call that flirting)

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It took me a long time to blame it on blogger, but I have finally concluded that it will not allow me to capitalize my name (I thought I was just being lazy). I don't like that!

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home