My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Monday, January 30, 2006

Let's talk about me

If you are reading my blog, chances are good that we are related. In which case, you basically know everything about me. Nonetheless, here is a list of some things I consider defining characteristics, just for fun.


  • I'm left handed, which some scientists say is evidence that I was a twin; at least very early on in development. Too bad that didn't last, I would have liked to be a twin.
  • I have hazel eyes. Not brown. Not green. Hazel.
  • I don't like my food to touch, and I only eat one thing at a time (ie I eat all of my peas, then all of my meatloaf, etc).
  • I am the third child of ten. Eight of us are girls, and two are boys.
  • When I was little my dream for adult life was to get married, be a mom, a cashier, a secretary, an artist, and an actress. I wanted to live in a pink house, drive a pink car, and have a pink poodle. Most of those aspirations have changed.
  • I am never bored.
  • I hate raisins.
  • If I could have one super power, it would be flight.
  • If I decide I don't want to do something, you shouldn't try to change my mind because in the end you probably will, but I will be so grumpy and mean the whole time, you'll wish you hadn't.
  • I like stories that end with a wedding.
  • I eat all of the peel off of an apple before I eat the good part.
  • Here are the shows I've seen every episode of: Saved by the Bell (but not the College Years), Party of Five, Freaks and Geeks, Gilmore Girls, Joan of Arcadia.
  • I want to name all of my children after literary characters.
  • The Cobb is the new Caesar.
  • I like to dance, but only in the privacy of my own home.
  • I love wearing red shoes.
  • These are the movies I've watched the most times: Party Girl, Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion, Circle of Friends, Labyrinth.
  • I almost always remember my dreams, and I dream about everyone I've ever met. If we've spoken, I've dreamt about you. Common dream motifs: flying & saving the world (not at the same time). Most anxiety dreams center around being in plays and not knowing any of my lines.
  • I'm terrified of cockroaches.
  • When I take the sacrament, I can only eat a piece of bread that has crust on it. Twice I forced myself to take a piece with no crust (you know, so people don't think I'm weird), but it's just not the same.
  • Some books I like to reread a lot: The Perilous Gard, The Girl with the Silver Eyes, Jane Eyre, the Anne of Green Gable series, the Betsy-Tacy books, His Dark Materials.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shouldn't Clue be among your most seen movies? I feel you must have seen it at least as many times as Labyrinth.

7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never heard that twin thing. Oh well, I thought Erin was your twin.

(Really, what would we have done with 2 of you? You would have taken over).

I am glad that nothing here surprised me.

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home