My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Another dream story

Once I dreamt that I was at the Louvre and it was going to close in five minutes. But I had just gotten there, and I knew I would never return, so I was determined to at least see the Mona Lisa before I left. I rushed around trying to find it, but I couldn't. I couldn't even find any signs to guide me there. I was running down galleries and up and down staircases, but it wasn't anywhere, and no one would help me. Then there was an announcement to leave the museum because it was closing. I was desperately looking around on the sixth floor, and I saw some restrooms, so I decided to go in to buy some time, and give me a chance to think. There it was. The Mona Lisa was hanging on the wall of the ladies room.
I had this dream several years ago, but I thought of it tonight as I was cleaning bathrooms at the temple, and so I thought I'd share it with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home