My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Friday, December 16, 2005

Why you should have a blog

So, my final project for my "Information Technologies for Libraries and Information agencies" class (like the title?) is due today, and then I'm done. I had the great idea to build my website in Dreamweaver, even though I'd never used it before, and I'm a barely beginner code builder, because it's cool. Well, everything went great for several hours, and I had a pretty good looking website. Trouble was, I couldn't load it to my school server, long story short, I stayed up all night building a new website from scratch. And where does the blog come in? It's helped me learn HTML code better than I would have on my own. Anyway, to see the fruits of my labor, click here.
Don't be too harsh-it's my first time.
Cheers!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your blog looks great. I jus have one question: why no Mr.s at the school? They all seem to be Ms.s with odd names.

I assume this is a fictional school and those are fictional teachers.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Catherine Elizabeth said...

This website is actually for a real school in NJ, and those teachers are all real. I don't know anything about the dynamics of the school, I just used what info my group member that works at that school gave me.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home