My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

YMCA

This is my YMCA. It's way cooler than the YMCA that I went to in Rochester (no offense, but it's true). I tried to get a close up of the gargoyles that are over the door, but it didn't turn out, so just imagine them. Any gym with gargoyles is good stuff. I don't really have anything fun to say about the YMCA, I just wanted to brag that mine is way cooler than yours.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The question is, do they have the ultimate eliptical machine that we all know and love from our old YMCA? If so, then maybe yours is better. Gargoyles are very hard to beat.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you've got Pittsford beat, but there is a very impressive castle YMCA in Jerusalem....

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home