My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Friday, July 07, 2006

Berries & Cream Dr. Pepper

I've become completely enamored with Dr. Pepper this summer. I drink one almost every day, alternating between Diet Dr. Pepper and Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper. Amy warned me never to try Berries and Cream Dr. Pepper, and I really didn't intend to (I was worried about the cream aspect. I can't abide cream soda), but while at my parent's house this weekend, I couldn't help but notice that they have some. A chance to try it for free? I had no choice. Luckily, Emily documented the event for me, so that I can share it with all of you.

Maybe it's okay...Nevermind, I don't like it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

One of Trav's cousins always had one of these in her hand at the reunion. Her husband told me that he thought it tasted like medicine and from what I remember, that's not too far off. But the more you drink something the more you get used to it. I think I'll stick with the Cherry Vanilla or Original kind myself.

2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home