My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Friday, July 14, 2006

Exciting announcement


Alright, this probably won't be overly exciting to you, nor is it immediate. But I'm excited about it, so on my blog it goes. I'm going to do another weight-loss program/infomercial with JB in September. Here's the ad their running in the Village Voice for participants. I don't really know all of the details yet, but I figure it can't be bad for me. Still, you might not want to get too close to me this fall, I do tend to be a little irritable when I'm eating little and exercising a lot. Ah the price we pay for beauty and fame.
(what? You don't think being in a scene of an infomercial in the middle of the night constitutes fame?)
For any of you that missed my first brush with fame and a smaller size of jeans, check out Urban Rebounding. Seriously, come to my house and try it if you want, I'm a proud owner of the urban rebounder as well as the complete library of workout videos. If I used it more often, I'd be looking a whole lot better; but then again, I wouldn't be eligible for JB's latest venture, and who'd want to miss that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home