My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Thursday, July 13, 2006


If my wedding reception was catered by Chick-fil-A and featured a soft drink bar, would you come? What would you say about it behind my back? Oh yeah, and my wedding cake is going to be chocolate with chocolate icing (brown, not that monstrosity known as white chocolate).
Just wondering...

5 Comments:

Blogger Skipper said...

Oh, you so know I'm there! And I thought Chick-fil-A was just a west coast thing...

6:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would certainly come, although I don't think I would partake of the soft drink bar. I suppose Diet Dr. Pepper would be featured?

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can get a free meal at Chic-fil-a on July 14th if you come dressed as a cow. Apparently a lot of people do.

4:05 PM  
Blogger Amy-Alisa said...

They do have the best chicken nuggets (although they don't call them nuggets), and I have a huge weakness for their waffle fries.
I will be there in my gingham dress and straw hat.

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But you need to be dressed as a cow

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home