My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Check this out

Harry Connick, Jr. and Kelli O'Hara sang a song from The Pajama Game on the Today Show. Click on the title of this post, then click on:
Video: Connick Jr. sings
They dialed the song down for the studio setting, but it's still quite enjoyable.

2 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Elizabeth said...

Anne, look in their video section under Summer Concert Series. I'll bet you can still find it.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Catherine Elizabeth said...

Okay, I just check it out. Just click on any link that says VIDEO and you can do a video search from there for Harry Connick Jr. The Pajama Game song will be listed first. Enjoy!

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home