My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

destined for tragedy...

I found a link to this quiz on someone else's blog, and I had to take it. I was really hoping I was Jane Eyre, and was a little dismayed to receive this result. I didn't even finish this book! Guess I need to now. What literary character are you?

5 Comments:

Blogger Catherine Elizabeth said...

That's what I got on my second go round, but I always feel like I'm cheating if I play again, so I have to stick with Anna.

5:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got Elizabeth Bennet too.

9:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm also EB

10:24 PM  
Blogger voyageuse said...

I'm Jane Eyre

9:06 AM  
Blogger Amy-Alisa said...

Oh man, I'm Elizabeth Bennett also!

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home