My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

David Blaine is bad luck

I know you're all wondering what's happened to me this week. The answer is David Blaine. For those of you who haven't heard, he's living in a snowglobe for a week at Lincoln Center, and I'm convinced he's bad luck. Work has been crazy, and yesterday my computer went down for an hour and a half - all David's fault. And I'm in my end of semester craze with school work - David's fault again. And I have hair woes, which I can't even get into right now - yes, David did that too. There is nothing that cannot be blamed on that pseudo-Aquaman outside; at least until next week. Come to think of it, I might miss him then when everything's back to my fault.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't it boring for him to live in that bubble all the time? Isn't he sick of people staring at him? And I don't even want to think about how he breathes, eats and does other necessary things...

5:56 PM  
Blogger Amy-Alisa said...

Did you take those pictures yourself?

I am so sick of David Blaine. I kind of wish one of his antics would go wrong.

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home