My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Help Catherine get an A


I should have thought to ask this ages ago, since I've had this theme for a while, but as usual, I'm having a good idea when it's just about too late to use it. Anyway, the theme for my final project website is "having the keys to open many doors." If you happen to run into a good picture of a door or a key (or even better, and door with a key in it's lock), please send it my way. I've got a lot of pictures collected already, but some of them are pretty generic and boring, so if you see a cool picture (photograph or illustration), and can send it to me via email within the next week, I'd be most appreciative. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home