My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Cocoa & Co. - Rochester chapter

I wasn't able to do my usual hot chocolate club, but Emily was kind enough to take me to her Chocolate Bar, and we had a good time. It was quite a cute place with lots of chocolate treats to choose from. I had a regular hot chocolate, which wasn't the best, but not too bad either. Emily had a mini-cheesecake which looked pretty good. Unfortunately they were having live music there last night. They guys singing weren't bad, but they were using microphones in a rather small room, so it was hard to hear each other talking. Overall, it was a fun evening, and Lily became the youngest member of Cocoa & Co! I commemorated it by taking a picture of her with a very large and disconcerting stuffed rabbit that was there for some reason, maybe wanting to get out of the rain?

1 Comments:

Blogger voyageuse said...

Why does everyone have a chocolate bar but me? It seems like it would be a successful venture in Provo...

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home