My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

It's like herding cats...


For all of you who thought taking pictures of small children was challenging, I suggest you try a cat. Especially a cat that never sleeps, and rarely stops moving. Here are a few of my efforts:





3 Comments:

Blogger Amy-Alisa said...

You may have a future with 'Pet Pics' magazine, but now any time soon. Try again.

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three posts in one day?? I'm on overload. Thanks for the pix!

11:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! Whose cat is that?

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home