My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Bacon and Eggs


I was forced to stay up until 12am the other night because my favorite episode of Will & Grace was on (to be fair, I haven't seen every episode of the show, but I don't think I could possibly like any episode better than this one.) The main storyline is that Jack is stalking Kevin Bacon, and then becomes his personal assistant. I love this episode because of three things:

  1. Jack is really funny in this episode: KEVIN: This is serious. This is gonna freak you out... but... I have a stalker.

    JACK: [GASPS] No! Are you sure?

    KEVIN: Damn it! Kyra didn't believe me either! Why is it so hard for everyone to believe that I would have a stalker? Just--just find him for me, all right?

    JACK: Oh, I'll find me--him! And when I find him, I am gonna stop me--him.

    KEVIN: Okay. But it's not gonna be easy. This guy is slippery. If I had a dollar for every time my jock strap had been stolen from the gym--

    JACK: You'd have $186!

    [KEVIN LOOKS AT JACK SUSPICIOUSLY.]

    JACK: [LAUGHS NERVOUSLY] A-heh-heh. It's just an expression!

  2. Grace is really funny in this episode: KAREN: Listen, honey, I'm gonna go grab some lunch with some of the other gals from the typing pool. Oh! It's Zoey's birthday. Fran made cupcakes.

    [KAREN EXITS.]

    GRACE: Sheesh... Cupcakes! Friggin' nutbag.

    [LEO ENTERS.]

    GRACE: [SING-SONG] Ca-ray-zy! [This line reading is the best ever. Unfortunately, you have to see her do it, so I can't share it with you, but trust me. It's golden.]

    [LEO KNOCKS ON THE DOOR.]

    LEO: Am I interrupting something?

  3. Karen is really funny in this episode:

    KAREN: No, no. Grace is right. We made commitments to our husbands. Nothing's more important than that. I'm just gonna have to march up there and tell Lionel, "You're sleazy and shameless. I hate that, and we're through!"

    [CUT TO LIONEL'S HOTEL ROOM.]

    KAREN: You're sleazy and shameless! I like that, but we're through!

  4. Will and Kevin Bacon do the Footloose dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home