My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Tryst

Last night I went to see a play Patrick had recommended. It's a two person Victorian drama about a con artist who seduces plain women and steals their money. This time, of course, things do not go quite as smoothly as he could wish. The play has a lot of potential. It's a great mood piece (you know I love my Victorians), and there are several twists and turns to the plot. I liked both the actors (Maxwell Caulfield and Amelia Campbell), although I did find both of them a little heavy handed at times. The set was gorgeous, very dark and dreary. It was a city street most of the time, but then the brick wall at the back opened (garage door style) to reveal a boarding house room. Overall, it was worth seeing, but there was room for improvement. But I really can't complain about seeing Maxwell Caulfield in a state of semi-dress. I'd like to think I'm above oogling good looking men without shirts on, but in this case, at least, I was not. Pure eye candy. And, of course, the accent didn't hurt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home