My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

a little something sweet

I've been craving a Bit-O-Honey the last little while, but sometimes they're hard to find. The last time I bought one was a couple of years ago at the same little bodega that supplied me with Hershey's mint cookies and cream bars for so long, but alas, they seem to have neither now. A Bit-O-Honey is the kind of candy you find when you least suspect it, so I'll keep my eyes peeled and not give up hope. If you see one, let me know, and if you've never tried one, I recommend you do. I think they're delightful, and it's fun to say.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amy-Alisa said...

Bit-O-Honeys are surprisingly good. I remember when we used to drive from college to home, you would always get some for the road.

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home