My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Too long to be short, too short to be long

Well, my hair has reached the grow out stage that I hate and just in time for another hot, sticky, NY summer. My hair just reaches the base of my neck, and it drives me crazy! It is also not quite long enough to get all of it into a ponytail. Are pigtails my only option? I don't have anything against the hairstyle, but every day seems a bit much. How long is this going to last?

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy-Alisa said...

Maybe headbands, barrettes, clippies (do other people call them clippies)? I don't know, I got my hair cut last year for a more "adult" look and I still end up with it in a ponytail at the end of the day. I need hair help too.

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think pigtails are delightful and should be worn as often as possible!

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. I am not even trying to grow my hair out, just can't afford a cut. As soon as I get some money, I would like a cut, but that will put me in a position of not being able to put my hair up, so that is a problem.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home