My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

would you rather...



If you could have a flying broomstick or a magic carpet, which would you choose? I can't decide. A carpet might be more comfortable, but I feel like I'd have more control with a broom. What do you think?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a hard one, but I think I would be swayed by genre. I'd rather be a witch than a genie or something like that so I'd pick a broomstick. Plus they do seem as if they would be much more maneuverable.

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet I could take a nap on a carpet, so that seems better.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Amy-Alisa said...

I'm leaning toward the carpet, you can fit other people on there easier than on a broom also. I'm sure Luke would want to come with me.

9:45 PM  
Blogger Catherine Elizabeth said...

You all have valid points, but I still say a broom. I'd feel more secure and in control, and I think it would last longer.

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home