My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Come and knock on our door...

When I went to work this morning my door was red. When I got home, it was green. That may seem a little thing, but it was quite disconcerting. If I'd known this was to happen, I would have taken a before picture for you, but I guess you never appreciate the color of your door until it changes.
I literally did a double take when I walked up to my building; it probably would have been funny to see. I don't know how long it will take to get used to this new color scheme, but it's definitely an improvement; they plugged up the hole in our door that's been covered in duct tape since before we moved it. We really moving up in the world. Not that they did a good job of painting (but why do that? If they did it wouldn't match the rest of the apartment), here you can see what color our door used to be.
I think they're only painting the first floor ( I guess to make it look like a nicer building than it really is) so lucky us. Now if only they would do something about the smell...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That would be a very surreal experience. I wish it would happen to us. Our door is brown, it doesn't get uglier than that. Everyone's door is brown and must stay that color according to "Association" law.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home