My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Eric the working man


Eric's working at the Mobil 'On the Run' near our house. Every job has it's pros and cons. Eric's perks are a one minute commute and all the day old Krispy Kremes he (and we) can eat. He's less thrilled about his growing expertise on tobacco products. I know you all wish you could visit him on the job, so I did just that, and bring you the following pictures:


I wonder if he gets to keep his uniform when he leaves?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yellow is his color.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Amy-Alisa said...

Very Professional looking. He failed to mention the tie when I aske him about work attire the other day. Very Formal.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home