My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Overbooked

I decided this semester that I would only go out twice a week (plus the temple on Fridays, which makes thrice) because school needs to come first and stuff like that. So how did I end up with tickets to three different shows this week? Because I am completely incapable of saying no when offered free tickets. Here's what should have happened:

"Catherine, would you like tickets to a show this week?"
"That's really nice of you to offer, but I still have a lot of reading to do on search engines and a website to create, so I'll have to pass this time. Thanks anyway!"

Here's what happened:

"Catherine, would you like tickets to a show this week?"
"Always. Just tell me when and where."

Will I ever learn? Not likely.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know about 1 show. What are the other 2?

12:16 PM  
Blogger Catherine Elizabeth said...

Entertaining Mr. Sloane
Most Happy Fella

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home