My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentine's Day!


I love Valentine's Day. .It's my second favorite holiday (nothing trumps Christmas), and I enjoy it every year without a boyfriend It really frosts my cupcakes (that's bad, right?) when single people get all mopey or angry if they don't happen to be in a romantic relationship on February 14th. While I'm sure that's all well and good, I like having a special day to send cards to my loved ones. And pooh pooh to the people who claim that Hallmark invented Valentine's Day to improve revenue. ? For all I know they're right (actually, I do know, and they're quite wrong), but what care I I love any and every excuse to buy and/or make cute cards and keepsakes. It's fun, and I love it.
Sending you all much love,
Catherine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home