My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

It's a great day at LPA

I just held the faux diamond necklace and bracelet that Patti Lupone wore in Evita (on loan to the library for a huge theatre exhibition slated for 2007). Not only do they belong to Patti, but they originally belonged to Ethel Merman who wore them in Call Me Madame. Does that count as three degrees from me to Ethel Merman? Probably not, but it was still thrilling.

P.S. LPA stands for Library for the Performing Arts, but that wouldn't have rhymed, would it?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you struck a pose, sang "don't cry for Me" and tllk a picture!

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home