My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Good news/bad news

The good news is that when I went to pick up the Doubt tickets at the box office last night, we got upgraded from row Q to row J (the trick is to pick up your tickets early-7:30's great-and always smile at the person working the box office-they appreciate it). The bad news is Eileen Atkins is a great actress, but not great enough to make up for Jena Malone and Ron Eldard being completely out of their element.

1 Comments:

Blogger voyageuse said...

I was about to leave the same comment. I like her ok, but she doesn't deserve being in Doubt! And with Eileen Atkins!!! And why oh why does Julia Stiles get to be in the next David Mamet film when she did so poorly in Oleanna in London? These young actresses get all the luck.

What are the other shows you're seeing this week? And how did you like Woman in White?

11:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home