My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Lunch hour at B&N


I went over to B&N on my lunch hour to get a birthday card for my father really quickly before I got lunch. So, 50 minutes later, I had to rush into Julliard's Java City and grab a salad on my way back to work. Things weren't helped by the fact that I was talking to my mom for half that time, and I forgot my notebook that I usually have with me, so I was reduced to writing book titles onto little receipts I found in my wallet, but still, I need to just come to grips with the fact that I have no will power, and stop putting myself into temptation's path.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home