My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Monday night television

Prison Break came back on last night after quite a hiatus, and I was very excited. But after watching for a bit, I started to wonder if I could handle it. In the fall, I had complete faith in Michael being smarter than everyone else at the jail and his intricate plan, but now that everything's gone wrong, I'm very stressed out during viewing. I briefly contemplated giving up the show, but Michael needs me. I'll just have to be strong, for his sake. Especially since doctor girl won't just admit she's in love with him, which we all know she is because, who could not be? On a side note, there were two little details (one in the recap & one in the episode) that I'm quite sure they added, hoping that we wouldn't remember. In the recap they showed "T-bag" waving a knife around, which I'm pretty sure didn't actually happen in the last episode. They also said during the episode that the vice president's brother isn't really dead, and that's the first time I've heard about that. I think...
Next I had to watch Julia Louis Dreyfuss' new show (it started last week, but I missed it). I loved her last show, Watching Ellie, so much so that I wrote a letter to the network. Alas, my love was not enough to keep it on the air. But I had high hopes for The New Adventures of Old Christine. I'll give it another week before casting judgment, but I was not impressed last night. Very disappointing. It was just so...sitcom-y. I don't like that.
The last show I watched was a completely unexpected delight. I was randomly flipping through the channels before turning the TV off, when I stopped on, what I thought was Entertainment Tonight, or Access Hollywood, or something like that. It turns out it was actually a public access show called The Resident. This girl was showing her favorite clips from her DVR and making comments about them. It was highly entertaining to me. I went to her website to find out more. It turns out her show airs every Monday night, and it's usually an interview program. I found her very enjoyable, and if I remember, I'm going to watch her again next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home