My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Friday, March 10, 2006

something else that makes me smile

I've seen this Pepsi commercial starring Jimmy Fallon and Parker Posey on television twice, and I decided to try to find it on the internet to watch again. Click on the picture to watch it for yourself. Love the dancing, not so sure about the clothes.

4 Comments:

Blogger voyageuse said...

Oh that commercial is delightful! And I think the clothes are cute too.

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

See? Pepsi's awesome. I knew you were going to like it. We saw it for the first time this weekend.

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Questionable clothes, questionable hair, questionable career move for Posey.

9:57 PM  
Blogger voyageuse said...

Compared to her next film, 'Adam and Steve', this is a great career move.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home