My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Oscar dates


Here are a few people I would have go to the Oscars with (you know, if they had asked me):

Jake Gyllenhaal
George Clooney
Peter Sarsgaard
Nick Park
Ang Lee
David Straithairn
Phillip Seymour Hoffman (fellow Rochesterian)
Clive Owen (I didn't see him there, but maybe he'll go next year, and maybe he'll need a date)

Here are a few people I would never want to date, but maybe if they took me to the Oscars...

Jack Nicholson
Keanu Reeves
Ryan Phillippe
William Hurt

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen to George and Jake. Yowzah! But you forgot Joaquin. I think you two would make an excellent couple, even though he did wear all black, which I hate.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Catherine Elizabeth said...

Amy-good call. I would definitely go out with Joaquin (is it bad that I fell for him in Gladiator? No, everyone loves a good villian).

Anne-Jack is on my no list. I'm just saying that if he asked me to accompany him to the Oscars, I might have to consider it anyway. It would be a good place to meet the men on my yes list. After all, that's how Calista met Harrison.

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale, or Jeremy Northam? (Though I don't know if Jeremy's ever attended the Oscars). I agree that Jack Nicholson is creepy. My friends and I felt sorry for Keira Knightley that she had to sit next to him, and decided we'd be fine if we never heard him speak at the Oscars again. I do find it kind of odd that you know how Calista met Harrison Ford.

5:17 PM  
Blogger Catherine Elizabeth said...

Lindsay, this is not a definitive list, obviously. Such a list would include both Jeremy and Christian, but not Hugh. He's all yours.

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home