My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, New York, United States

I moved to NYC to become a famous actress, and now I'm working the library. Life's funny that way. I like to bake, and I often stick my foot in my mouth, but I try not to do it at the same time.

Friday, March 10, 2006

Warm winds

Usually the weather doesn't affect me too much one way or the other, but today it is so beautiful, I just have to feel happy about it! It's 60-something degrees outside, and I just spent my lunch hour outside with no coat (for the first time in months) and it was glorious and wild. It's really windy, but oddly enough, that same wind that was making me cry last week, today is making me smile like "a glee little school girl." (That's what a stranger once called me, much to my horror, when I was 18) I know it can't last, it's only March 10th after all, but I intend to enjoy it to the fullest for now. I may spend the entirety of the weekend out-of-doors. Wishing you a similarly happy one...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home